Girls ages 12-21 are welcome to apply. All activities take place in Boyle Heights and participants must provide their own transportation to and from workshops.
Know a girl who would benefit from GTWT? Please send an individual referral (pdf) for girls ages 12-21 who are able to provide their own transportation to our meetings in Boyle Heights (East of Downtown Los Angeles).
Referrals can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Girls Today Women Tomorrow at:
1927 East 2nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Girls ages 12-21 are welcome to apply! It's very easy, we need:
- A complete application, proof of family income, proof of address, photo release and regularly submit report cards to GTWT staff,
- Families are required to provide timely transportation to and from GTWT events and
- GTWT participants are required to actively engage in the program, at least three activities per month.
What we provide:
- 100% FREE services for our participants
- A range of activities and workshops from our four pillars; leadership & mentoring, education, wellness, and community service. Anything from college campus tours and career workshops to exercise classes and community service projects.
- 1-1 Mentors for active and committed participants.
All activities take place at our home, 1927 E. 2nd. St. Los Angeles, CA 90033. Participants must provide their own transportation to and from workshops. The only times we won't hold workshops/activities at our home we provide transportation to wherever we go but parents are still required to drop off and pick up at our location.
GTWT is a safe, positive place for your daughter to grow, learn, and get inspired. We challenge our participants to set high goals for themselves, overcome obstacles, and to always give back to their community. GTWT will introduce your daughter to a network of ambitious, intelligent girls and inspiring women who support each other towards greater achievement.